Sergeants Time Training
Sergeants Time Training is the period dedicated each week to NCOs to train their Soldiers on individual tasks at small unit level. This time affords the opportunity for plan, prepare, execute, access leadership training for junior leaders.
Here are some recommended Classes:
- Army History, 5,460kbs
- Army PERSTAT, 784kbs
- Develop Subordinates (AG), 207kbs
- Disassemble the M16A2 Rifle, 1,925kbs
- Doctrine 1998-2016, 2.024kbs
- Ethical Responsibilities, 2,606kbs
- HIV and the Army, 719kbs
- Individual Weapons PMI, 5,422kbs
- Operations Order, 943kbs
- Perform Tactical Combat Casualty Care, 1,971kbs
- See Yourself Culturally, 251kbs
- Strategic Communications, 2,017kbs
- The Shield and Baton, 2.218kbs
Do you want to read a Personal Experience Paper on Sergeants Time Training Ideas? Then Click Here!
Do you want to read a an article on Sergeants Time Training Ideas? Then Click Here!
Do you want to read our Blog Post on this?
Powerpoint Ranger Merchandise and Apparel Get your Powerpoint Ranger gear from here.